Thursday, October 22, 2020

Entry #4 - Late, Late, Late!

 Heavenly fate? Nah!

Have you ever been late for school?

For me, it was rare the day I came late for school, but it happened to me. I don't know exactly why, but I've experimented with some peculiar events when late coming to school. The most irritating one was time. I am a very anxious person when being late for something and even more if it's for school.

I always try to set a time to be off my house to get to school. Of course, it is like an hour before school starts! I try to prepare everything for any unexpected event, but sometimes it feels like heaven hates me! It happens to me that when I try to be off at a good time, I got to school way too early, TOO EARLY. Seriously, not even the teachers were there yet!

After one time I went through this, I decided to be off right on time, not too early. What could be wrong? Right? I thought.

well... EVERYTHING!

Doesn't it happen to you that on the days you try to go early, no incident happens? But when you decide to leave right on time, everything happens ?!

When being way too early, you even try to walk at the slowest pace with the hope of not being there way too fast, but still, you end up being there before time. When you're late, in another way, no matter how hard you try, you even try to run the fastest way possible; but nothing happens! It feels like someone put some weights on your ankles! And yes, you get there late! 


These are unfortunate things that happened, but at least now I laugh about it. Tell me, have you been through something like this? I want to know your stories! 

I'll read you next time. Stay safe!!

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to this! I try to get to places 15 minutes early. It is horrible arriving at work with nothing to do. And when I try to be there right on time like you did that one day, it turns into chaos. The lights are not on your side, traffic is backed up, an accident, a detour, and it all happens when you try to be there right on time. I end up speeding just to make it a couple minutes late. Almost makes having nothing to do because your early worth it just so I am not late. I loved this read. It was very relatable and engaging. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Entry #10 - Don't Go!!!

 Let's learn to say goodbye! Yes, that feeling where you can't let go of those shoes that you worked too hard to get the money to bu...